ACCESS ABILITY HOME MEDICAL PRODUCTS Offers Bariatric Products, Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies, and more for Southeast Wisconsin, Milwaukee and surrounding areas.
Call us Toll FREE at (844) 837-2869
We offer a full range of bariatric products to serve your needs. Please call our home office at 877-486-9900 or a store location nearest you and our expert staff will be happy to assist you with the perfect solution to fit your needs.
A Sampling Of Bariatric Disability Aids Shown Below
Please note that all products shown below are just a representation of what we have available in our accessibility stores. Some products may require special ordering, and we have specialists available at all store locations to assist you with finding the right disability aid to suit your needs.
Many styles available
HCPCS Code: EO302
HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-02
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare proudly offered by ACCESS ABILITY HOME MEDICAL PRODUCTS is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Invacare BAR750 Bariatric Bed from ACCESS ABILITY HOME MEDICAL PRODUCTS
Heavy-duty full-electric bed
Product ID: BAR750
HCPCS Code: E0302**
HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-02
The Invacare BAR750 Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 750 lb. With the patient in mind, this bed expands from 39″ wide to a full 48″ and from 80″ in length to 88″. Four ultra-quiet DC actuators easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. And, for the ultimate in safety, the bed comes standard with a battery backup.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support. Split-spring design eases delivery and setup
- Two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section
- Two high-low motors, one on head section and one on foot section
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning and quiet, smooth operation
- Integrated battery backup, bed ends and half rails all standard
- Dimensions: 15.5″ – 29.5″ (H)
- Carton Dimensions: 56″ (L), 44″ (H), 41″ (W)
- Sleep Surface: 80-88″ (L), 39″, 42″, 48″ (W)
- Product Weight Capacity: 750 lb.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 675 lb.
- Shipping Product Weight: 440 lb.
- Warranty: 5 Years Frame/Structure, 3 Years Mechanical/Electrical
Call today for pricing on this Invacare Bariatric Bed from ACCESS ABILITY HOME MEDICAL PRODUCTS Call us Toll FREE at (844) 837-2869.
Includes FREE DELIVERY .
- Multiple adult sizes available
- HCPCS Code: EO144
- HMESA CODE: 40-10-03-05
Bariatric Drop-Arm Commodes
- Easy-to-operate drop-arm mechanism
- HCPCS Code: E0168
- HMESA CODE: 40-30-02-02
- 650 lb. capacity
- HCPCS Code: E0168
- HMESA CODE: 40-30-01-03
Bariatric Quad and Offset Canes
- Available with small or large base, height adjustable
- HCPCS Code: E0100-E0105
- HMESA CODE: 40-10-02-06
Bariatric Floor Stand with Trapeze
- 1000 lb. capacity
- HCPCS Code: E0912
- HMESA CODE: 10-10-07-01
Bariatric X-Wide Raised Toilet Seat
- Makes using the toilet easier for those who have trouble bending
- 600 lb. capacity
- HPIS Classification: 630_10_100_0
- 500 lb. capacity
- HCPCS Code: E0149
- HMESA CODE: 40-10-04-03
Bariatric Shower Chairs
- Contoured seat with backrest
- HCPCS Code: E0240
- HMESA CODE: 40-20-04-07
Bariatric Transfer Benches
- Durable aluminum frame with dual cross brace for added stability
- HCPCS Code: E0248
- HMESA CODE: 40-20-05-06
Bariatric Dual-Release Walkers
- 500 – 700 lb. capacity
- HCPCS Code: E0148
- HMESA CODE: 40-10-01-07
Bariatric Wheel Kits
- Walker Wheel Kits with 700 lb. capacity
- HCPCS Code: E0155
- HMESA CODE: 40-90-90-00
- 700 lb. capacity, variety of seat widths and depths
- HCPCS Code: K0007
- HMESA CODE: 20-10-02-05